新年快乐!!!
Happy New Year!! Finally today is Lunar New Year. Though I know I've many things waiting for me to do, think I shall enjoy myself for today and probably tomoro.This is a handphone chain from my cousin. It's called the New Zealand Paua Shell Jewellery. So nice... a nice handphone chain for a new upcoming year...
Every year, during CNY, big families will get together. Adults will give the children and the single ones hong baos as a form of blessing. While giving out hong baos, the usual and standard questions are,"Studying schooling or working already? Got boyfriend or girlfriend already? When you all getting married?" Haiyo... can they don't ask these questions? Just give the hong bao and just say some general type of wishes like, best in health, stay young and pretty/handsome. Sometimes I really wonder if that is another approach of getting to know more about you. Phew...
But anyway, it's really nice to get together with all my relatives, coz the topics that they talk about can be really interesting and... very entertaining (e.g. all my aunts gathering together in the kitchen talking about the stupid things that their husbands did).
I wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! 新年快乐!!!

