Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year Eve!!

Wow... it's time again to celebrate chinese new year... Usually in the past years, I will have to go to school for lessons or for some celebrations... So by the time I returned home, all the preparations were almost done by my parents. For this year, chinese new year falls on sunday. So new year eve is on saturday and I will not have lessons. As a result unexpectedly, I've been busy helping my family with all the preparation work until now, which is already 10.30pm. Phew... this is really tiring... I guess I would rather have lessons so that I can escape from all these... (Oops! Ha ha... joking lah...)



Hmm.. though this year, I have my reunion dinner with only 4 family members (in the past my cousin's family will come over to join us. So that makes 7 people), it's still quite fun and enjoyable. Initially I thought the food won't be enough, but in the end, we still didn't manage to finish them... We are really small eaters...


Look! That's a picture I took after we are almost done with the dinner... so full *burp... oops... excuse me...


That's my drink... Bacardi Breezer Peach... woo... shiok!








This is all the new year goodies that I prepared this morning.... and there's more underneath...











And I dressed up my Pooh Bear for new year too... ha ha...









Ok.. in another 45-minutes' time, it'll be chinese new year already. I shall wish everyone a Happy New Year! May this upcoming year be a smooth sailing one and may all your wishes come true!! 新年快乐!!Cheers!!