Mad Mathematicians!!!

Mathematics department in a university is a place where you can find all sorts of weird people. They tend to study too much of math that they have weird behaviours without themselves knowing...
They can think about math and have really WILD imaginations... "... think about the n-dimensional space ..." What n-space? Gosh... We live in a 3 dimensional space. Why on earth and how on earth would n-dimensions exists and behave...
Sometimes in the school compund, especially near mathematics department, you can see so interesting things happening... Math lecturers reading some journals while walking and bang into glass doors. Very commonly, they think while they walk and even if you stop in front of him, he still can't see you. Sometimes, they start to talk to themselves which may sound quite scary...
Some mathematicians are really "passionate" to Mathematics. They study so much about it that they also study the history of it. This is still quite acceptable, but to an extent where during lessons, he spend some time tell students this:
"Today, we'll talk about Stokes Theorem.... Sir George Gabriel Stoke.... William Thomson (Lord Kelvin). Actually, "Lord" is a higher rank than "Sir". So William Thomson has a higher ranking than George Gabriel Stoke! That is so interesting, don't you think so? .... Sir Stephen Hawkins? Is it Sir Stephen Hawkins? Is he a Sir? Why is he a Sir? Hmm...."
Oh my goodness.... Is this a maths lecture? Yes it is... Gosh... Yup, so mathematicians can be really WEIRD...
Now I know why people call those who study mathematics the "mad mathematicians". Though I'm a Math major, but I guess I'm still not so into "math", so I'm still quite normal (I guess, ha ha ha...)


