Wine Tasting @69th Floor Swissotel
With my friend's invitation, I got a chance to go to 69th Floor of Swissotel & rub shoulders with the wine traders...There were hundred over kinds of wine presented during the Wine Tasting Session, but there's a sequence to follow. If not, you may just miss the chance of tasting some of the wines.
Looking out of the glass panel, for the 1st time, I could have a clear view of Singapore. Wow.... Afterall, Singapore doesn't seem to be as bad as I always imagine... Ha ha...
Look! The sunset... Hmmm... So one actually could see a beautiful sunset in Singapore... If you manage to get this high... Ha ha....
After I had enough of the wines... Hmm... it's time for some photos... But it's abit too crowded... Ya... So that's the layout of the room. You can see there's really hundreds of bottles of wine.
And that's White Port from Portugal that we bought. It's something new to me and it tasted really nice. Mix it with Tonic Water and add a slice of lemon... Hmm... It's really refreshing... Well.. Since it's sweet.. it's really a ladies drink.
But wait! Just a note... Not all brands of Port are nice. We did try Port from another brand. It wasn't nice... So... ya... this brand. Try it... *slurp =D

