Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Family Reunion Dinner...

Today is the Eve of Chinese New Year. So as usual,my family will have steamboat for dinner. Look... We are all prepared to start the feast... Ha ha.. looks like we really have alot of food...

Every year, we will have Shark Fin Soup as well. And this is our Shark Fin Soup prepared by ME!!! Looks not bad right? It really tasted not bad.... Really.... (Or at least, my family commented that it's nice...)


After dinner, Dad and I opened a bottle of Merlot to celebrate this special day. But after a sip, I felt that this Merlot is not very nice... ha ha... that's just my personal opinion...


So after dinner, there's more preparations for CNY. So the 1st thing to do is to clear the dining table and change the table cloth... Ta da.... Very fast in action right? Ha ha...

Next, I got to prepare the sweets for the coffee table. This is my regular task every year. I thought the candies really looks very colourful and nice... but Mum bought the Rabbit Milk Sweet with some new flavours except the original flavour. What a waste...


Ha ha.. and same as last year, I dressed up Pooh too. Look, he's taking mandarin oranges to wish everyone Happy New Year. That's how he earns his Hong Bao. (Didn't buy new clothes for him. So he got to wear his old red Tee.)


At around 8pm, our Malay neighbour came over to deliver a cake. That's really so nice of them. When we opened the box up, I was so surprised that the cake looks really nice and delicious...

Thank you, My Neighbours!


So after all this packing, there were more things to be done surprisingly... Packing... preparing for the meals tomorrow... etc... It really seems to have no ending to it....
In about 30 mins time, it'll be Chinese New Year. In this new year, I wish all couples stay happy and for those who're still single, hope that you will find someone suitable soo....
Happy New Year!!