Monday, November 12, 2007

Looking around...

After a long day of work, sometimes taking a look around your surrounding can be quite a good way to get your mind off work and relax... Sometimes, you might even spot some happenings that can be quite amusing... and really let you have a good laugh...
Ok, before I start, I must say I'm really not discriminating anyone. It just happen to be that way that's all...
This evening after work, I was alone taking train home at around 7.40pm. Though it's not really the peak hour, but the train was still pretty pack. So I was standing in the middle of the train cabin facing some of the passengers who were sitting down. Then I noticed this Indian guy sitted in front of me. Guess what? Usually, some ladies has the habit of playing with their hair especially if they are long. But this guy was playing with his moustache!!! He was twirling his moustache at the tails and trying to shape it nicely... Then he started using his pinky finger to comb the moustache such that it's of "centre parting"...
I thought it was really a funny sight but I can't laugh it out loud at then or else probably people will think I'm crazy.... But it's really funny... hahaha....
Ya... that's why, maybe try to look around while you're on your way home. Sometimes you might see some things that you really didn't expect....