Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Captions..

For the whole of last week, my colleague, Jeslyn, was away for holiday in Japan. So happy that she's finally back in office already (if not I dunno what time I can go home everyday.). Here are some stuff that she brought back for us...

Totoro keychain from Japan... Argh.. so nice of her to buy this for me. This is one of the cartoons that I enjoyed watching most when I was young... Thanks!


Here are some food that she brought back. She said that the Tiramisu candy is nice.. I must try it later. And the pink packing things are the Hokkaido chocolato (the other version of 白色恋人).


This is just a candy from my other colleague, Cheow Lin. It's the minty sweet she bought from Candy Empire at Millenia Walk. "It's moments like these you need..." Hmm... Ya... I guess I need more time for myself and I need more sleep...
This morning on the way to office, I was listening to radio 1003. They left a caption this morning which I thought it's very meaningful.
"优于踏出自己的心碎,是走向幸福的第一步。"
This is for all friends who are facing problems in life, especially relationship problems...