Another 24 Hours...
In exactly 24 hours' time, I should be reaching Orchid Country Club again. Registration counter opens. Queue to get tag number. Take a look at the dance floor. Try to picture and work out the floor craft for later. Trial run with partner the routine and familiarize the feel for the competition later.
It's just another routine. A whole series of things to do. After trial run, get ready to put on make-up and change into costume. Then keep moving and warming up for my events later. With all the injuries on my toes and ankles, hipbone and back, there's too many restrictions to what I can do during the competition. This is not what I want...
Down on the dance floor, forget about all the pain, the injuries. Fall into the love of music, when 2 dances as 1... Continue dancing until the music stops...
You may not be the best couple, but just try your best. The result is no longer important. It's the whole learning process from getting routine to training to the final performance tomorrow.
加油!


