???!?!!!?!?
Ha ha... what a title for a post in my blog... actually I also don't know what the title means but it's really what I feel and it's that expression that I gave today.Today I went out to study for exams with a friend of mine (He is too paiseh about the incident below, so I was told not to expose his identity.). So he came to pick me up from my house. We decided to go Siglap to study, but on the way there, it started raining really heavily... it was raining so many cats and dogs and elephants and rhinos..
I guess you must be wondering what's that photo about. You see the white clump there? It's a clump of tissue. And what is that clump of tissue doing there? Becoz the car is leaking...That's when i gave that ???!?!!!?!? look... ha ha... It was kind of funny to see water keep dripping down from the car roof on the driver (though he was already kind of pathetic and paiseh... Oops! Sorry... but it's really funny...)
So after that we decided to head to Parkway Parade so that there's a sheltered carpark to park the car to prevent it from leaking and flooding the car....

So we ended up studying in Parkway's Coffee Bean... That's just a photo that I took when I got abit bored and tired of my revision... hee... Not too bad... though pathetic things happened but it's still quite a fruitful day with reasonable amount of progress in revision...
*Dated 14.4.07: Didn't know this post can turn out to be so scandalous.. Ha ha... as though I went dating with some mysterious guy... Ha ha..

