Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's Over...

Yay! It's over... it's really over... After so much hard work and last minute preparations and rehearsals, finally my final talk and interview is over. Boss's feedback was: "the presentation was pretty well done. Don't worry, you did pretty well." Examiner's comment was: "The presentation was so much better than the previous one." Comments from my friends whoh attended my talk was "Your presentation was good, professional." It's so encouraging to hear all these positive comments. It just tells me that my hard work in preparation for this talk really paid off....

Everything happened with a reason... I guess it's really true... If not becoz of all the negative things that happened previously before my final talk, I might not have put in as much effort. Probably then my final talk might not have went as smooth...

I have nothing much to say but a big THANK YOU! Thank you everyone... Thank you for giving me all the encouragement all these while. Thank you for all the help offered. Thank you for staying up late and going to school on you free days to prepare for the final talk. Thank you for everything that you have done for me.

Ok, there's one person in particular that I must thank and he is my boss!! Boss, you are the best! I seriously enjoy working with him (I hope he feels the same too =D) because he's really very nice to me and very patient with me even when I forget what he told me previosly during consultation.


I know I've been very stressed up recently and it really worries everyone... Now that it's over and I guess my hard work has paid off, so I can break free from the stress already...