Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rain is over....

Unknowingly, half of year 2008 has past... For the past half year, many things have happened, and made many changes...

The rain is finally over... it's now time for the beautiful rainbow and warm sunshine...

This place was created for me to vent my anger, express my happiness and also share my tears... but for the past 200+ posts, majortiy were quite negative. Seems to be a mismatch with the title...

It's ok... things have turn good.... rainbow appearing...


Very soon... (according to my igoogle countdown) in 15 days' time, I'm leaving Singapore again... ha ha... to a foreign langugage place... with alot of shopping... Very hot though... ha ha....

Bingo!!! I'm going to Bangkok for a short get-away... Hmm... totally cannot remember a single about Bangkok but the horrible weather... (Went there when I was 6. How to remember? Ha ha...)

Didn't do much planning... luckily I have a very efficient "PA", day in and out sourcing and planning the itinerary... Just can't wait to go...

To leave this busy urban society... to another place where I can be totally "detached" from everything... just relax...


As for now... got to clear more work in office and quickly recover from my FLU... yes, I'm down with flu again.. haiz....

Well... got to go now... till then...