Finally came...
Initially I was googling for some ideas of what type of costume I would wish to have if 1 day, I really make one for myself.... And that was what I found...

When I saw that picture, I really like that outfit and decided... that's what I would want...
In mid-February, I finally decided to make 1 for myself... At first there were much concerns that I might not be able to carry it off well, especially when I'm abit fair.... But after much considerations, with Allan's persistance and suggestions to the tailor, we agreed and went ahead to take this "risk"...
Last night after my piano lesson, I received an sms from Alice asking if I'm free to go and collect my costume.... My gosh... it's here.. it's finally here... How will it look like.... Will it fit me? Will I be able to carry it off well? How is it going to look like? I really have no idea....
On the way to studio, I'm excited, anxious but very scared and worried as well....
That's my costume.... my tailor-made costume... very well done.... Thank you, Allan and Alice, and someone.... Thank you for helping me in getting this costume... I really love it....

